How to lose weight in a month
Forget about strict diets and grueling workouts. Our body is a very flexible system that reacts quickly to the slightest changes in the habitual way of life. So to lose a few pounds is not difficult.
5 iron rules the next 30 days
- Drink a day 1.5-2 liters of water, in addition to tea, coffee, compotes and drinking yogurt. Start each morning with a glass of clean water. Take a bottle of water for work and put it next to you, so as not to forget to drink. Literally in a few days it will become a habit. But remember that you can drink at least an hour after eating.
- Strike out of your diet sweets, bread, fast food, fatty, fried foods. All this is better replaced with fruits, baked dishes and vitamin salads. If without the sweet it becomes quite melancholy, you can eat a piece of bitter chocolate. And yes, go to the store only full. On an empty stomach, you risk being tempted by food that is contrary to the principles of proper nutrition.
- Breakfast, lunch and light dinner should be at the same time. Between the main meals, insert small snacks: protein bars, dried fruits, homemade yogurt, diet loaves, low-fat cheese, fruits and vegetables. So the body will not panic and try to stock up fat for future use.
- Move on. If you do not go in for sports in specialized clubs, try to walk every evening and perform a specific exercise program at home every other day. Do not stay in the workplace. Every 20-30 minutes get up and walk around the office. When you move, the body comes to life, gets rid of excess reserves and is enriched with oxygen.
- Forget that you are losing weight. Give yourself a setup that you have switched to a healthy lifestyle that will help you become more perfect. Enjoy the process and maintain a positive attitude. Take a photo, weigh in and measure the basic parameters of the body before starting the course to evaluate the results of your efforts.
The correct weight loss is a kilogram per week. That is 4 kg per month. Yes, you lose weight slowly, but you will not get it soon. And this is a big plus.
Exercise can be done every other day so that the body can restore itself. Training is suitable for both women and men.
First, do a warm-up: easy running in place, torso tilts to the right and left, squats (10-15 times) and random swings.
Then go to the main workout. At the beginning, each exercise is done in 2-3 sets of 10-20 repetitions. Pause between approaches is no more than two minutes. Gradually, the load increases.
- Classic Torso Lifts
The starting position is lying on the back. Hold your hands behind your head or on your chest. Elbows spread apart. Legs slightly bend in the knees at an angle of 45-60 degrees and lift above the floor.
Now start lifting your head. Pull your chin to your chest. Go to the maximum possible point for you and return to the starting position. If it becomes difficult, move to the couch and throw his feet on him. Well, or just bend your legs at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Side lath
Lie on one side, lean on your elbow. Then lift the body so that it's an absolutely straight line without sagging and protruding parts. At the same time, you should not feel pain, only tension. Perform the exercise you need on each hand in turn.
When the bar is first performed, it is recommended to start with short workouts - no longer than 30 seconds. Time should be increased gradually.
- 3. Twisting
Lie down on the floor, slightly bend your knees. Slowly lift the body and start twisting at first to one side, then to the other. Try to touch the elbow of the opposite knee.
At the lowest point, do not lie completely on your back. Hold up two centimeters from the floor. So you keep the tension in the muscles and work them more efficiently. Be sure to keep your hands behind your head.
- 4. The boat
Lie down on your stomach, lift your chest and stretched legs as high as you can. At this time, the hands lie along the body. Then extend your arms forward and keep the accepted position for five deep breaths-exhalations. Put your hands behind your back, grasp your ankles and try to rock back and forth a little.
Block pumping buttocks and thighs
- Pelvic lifts
Lie on your back, bend your knees, and put your hands along the body with your hands down. On exhalation, raise the hips up to the maximum possible point (usually it gives a strong muscle tension). At this point, you need to lock in for a few seconds. In this case, your back should remain straight. On inhalation slowly return to the starting position.
- Mahi kicking back
Get on your knees and put your forearms on the floor. The back is flat, slightly bent in the lower back, a glance forward. Next, take a breath and take one leg back, fixing it at the top point for a few seconds. On exhalation, return to the starting position.
- Bringing the hip
Lay down on the right side, lean your right hand on the floor, put the left on the waist or on the floor. The right leg is straight, the left leg is bent at an angle of 90 degrees. Sock the right leg and pull it to the maximum possible point. Then return the leg to its original position.
Exercise should be done on both feet.
Stand upright, feet shoulder width apart, arms extended forward. Slowly start crouching. Lower your buttocks as if you have a chair that you can sit on, that is, to a level where the hips will be parallel to the floor. Now slowly rise, controlling each movement.
Block of braces of the arm muscles
- Push-ups on one leg
Get on your knees. Take the emphasis lying, placing your hands under the upper chest. The distance between the palms should be slightly more than the width of the shoulders. From the bottom point, start lifting the body, leaning on the hands and knees, but at the same time keep your foot on the weight and pull it up. The press and buttocks are strained. If it's difficult, you can push yourself on your knees bent at the knees.
- Rock Climber
Make the bar. The body should be a kind of straight line, the press and buttocks are strained. The right leg is bent at the knee and pulled up to the chest. Put your foot on the floor, then return your foot to its original position. Repeat the same with the other leg.
This block can be changed, adding to it a variety of exercises for stretching before and after training.
Sit on the floor, bend your knees and press one foot to the other. Dilute your knees and place your palms on them. Gently pressing on them, press the knees to the floor, trying to achieve full contact throughout the outer surface of the foot. Hold for 10-15 seconds and release the pressure.
- The Pharaoh
Sit on the rug, pull out your right leg, and bend the left knee and throw it at the right. Then turn the trunk to the left and press the elbow of the right hand into the knee of the left leg. Hold this position for a few seconds.
Stand on all fours, slouch with all his might. Keep the adopted position for 15 seconds. Then, bend your back and look up. Hold this position for 15 seconds.
- Back Skating
Lie down on your back and bend your legs, try to reach your knees up to your knees, and your knees - to the chin. At the same time, swing your arms around your legs. So stretch all the departments of the spine.
Exercise is recommended to do every day. It is desirable as many times as you are.
Do all exercises consciously. Try to feel how muscles tense and work. Do not hurry. If you are tired, allow yourself a 5-minute break, walk around the room, take a sip of clean water and continue training.
At the end of the classes, take a deep breath and exhale, for a few minutes, lie motionless, regain your breath. Smile and praise yourself. Today you have become even more beautiful!
Menu for month
To lose weight in a month, you need to eat fractional, balanced and eat quality foods. Do not starve at all, but do not overeat.
To do this, concentrate on the taste of food, its aroma, consistency. Eat slowly and thoughtfully, without being distracted by a TV, computer or book. So you will be satisfied with less food.
Overeating is partly a stinging of stress and longing for bright emotions. Try as much as possible to spend your free time. Meet with friends, remember your favorite hobbies. After a day's work, try to relax, take a bath, free your thoughts and concentrate on your loved ones.
Lifehaker offers eight options for each meal. Combine them as you like. But remember a few rules:
- Salt is better generally excluded from the diet or reduce the volume of its consumption. Salt delays water, which means it prevents the body from removing toxins.
- Store sauces are high in calories and contain a lot of artificial additives, and seasonings are able to arouse appetite. Therefore, it is better to cook both sauces and seasonings on your own.
- From drinks, in addition to pure water, give preference to green tea, vegetable and fruit juices. Limit the consumption of coffee drinks (latte, cappuccino, etc.), purchased juices and tea with sugar.
- Remember that alcohol is a high-calorie drink that stimulates appetite. It is permissible to drink half a glass of good wine once a week.
- Oat flakes and a little dried fruit, low-fat milk and fruit.
- Salad from vegetables with olive oil. A hot sandwich made with whole grain bread.
- Porridge of oatmeal with a spoonful of raisins.
- Boiled buckwheat with a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Scrambled eggs, large tomato, a sandwich of cheese and black bread.
- Low fat cottage cheese mixed with parsley, radish and herbs.
- Buckwheat with boiled chicken, lettuce leaf.
- Low-fat cottage cheese mixed in a blender with a banana.
- Fruit or crackers with feta cheese.
- Lowfat curd, fresh or frozen berries.
- One glass of kefir (1% fat) and two grain loaves.
- One apple, low-fat cottage cheese.
- Fruit or crackers with feta cheese.
- Low-fat cheese and diet bread.
- One boiled egg and a glass of vegetable juice.
- Mozzarella, ripe tomatoes with basil.
- Soup from chicken and vegetables. Sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions and lettuce leaves with olive oil.
- Broccoli baked with cod. Fresh lettuce.
- Boiled, stewed or baked chicken breast without skin with boiled rice. Easy salad from vegetables.
- Veal with steamed potatoes. Salad from tomatoes and cheese.
- Stewed or boiled veal. Salad from green onions, tomatoes and olives, sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Vegetarian soup with a slice of second-rate bread. Salad of vegetables, dressed with olive oil.
- Low-fat fish, cooked on a grill, and boiled potatoes. Salad greens, seasoned with lemon juice
- Stewed liver with garnish of buckwheat. Vegetable mix.
- One glass of curdled milk (2.5% fat) and two grain loaves.
- Oatmeal cookies, green tea.
- Natural yogurt (1.5% fat), diet bread.
- Lowfat curd with honey.
- Low-calorie yogurt, several oatmeal cookies.
- Boiled egg, tomato.
- Kefir with black bread.
- A glass of drinking yogurt.
- Baked Bulgarian pepper stuffed with brown rice and minced beef. Cherry tomatoes with soft cheese and a little greens.
- Fish fillet with garnish of vegetables. Natural yoghurt.
- Cooked on a grill or stewed lean fish. Salad greens, seasoned with lemon juice.
- Salmon with a side dish of rice. Sliced tomatoes.
- Omelet of two proteins with low-fat milk, tomato and green onions.
- Casserole with cheese, low-fat veal and vegetables. Sandwich of bread of second grade and pink salmon.
- Stewed fish. Salad greens, seasoned with lemon juice.
- Stewed or baked veal. Salad from fresh cabbage.
Strictly adhering to this menu and performing physical exercises, you will be able to lose from 2-4 kg. Be adjusted, that now a healthy way of life, more quiet attitude to stressful situations - your credo. Love yourself and be healthy!